Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Best Thing I Did This Summer

The best thing i did this summer was go to the Dominican Republic. The food was horrible, but other than that it was fun. We went horse back ridding, and it scared my cousin Erica so bad! It was hilaroius! There was also this old man that kept saying that me and Erica were his two beautiful grandaughters. Another exciting thing we did was go innertubbing in the ocean. It was so much fun! The man driving the boat got a kick out of watching us fly off. We had cookouts almost every night, but i never really finished my plate. Me and Erica decided to rent golf carts, so we were ridding around on them. We almost ran over these three people, and all we did was swerv and laugh. When it came time to leave, we were so ready to go! The heat was about to kill us! In the airport, there were two hot guys checking me and Erica out. It was awesome! I cant wait to go on another trip like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers