Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Lord of the Flies Voc/Sentence 4

31. there love was so interminable, i knew that they would last forever.
32. her new painting was iridescent, it was filled with colors.
33. all the lamentation at the funeral will make it one to remember for years to come.
34. i need to get rid of my malevolent friends, because they are always doing things behind my back.
35. my mom couldnt hear the person on the phone, so she muted the tv.
36. my neighbor was acting very obscure.
37. the obtuse theives got cought, because they didnt know what they were doing.
38.the officious leader was soon disliked by his followers because he expected too much out of them.
39. the opalescence lights shined so bright, you can see it from mars!
40. the lake at my camp was very opaque, you couldnt even see the shallow parts of the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers